Logo

Logo
Design by Dusten Wolff

Friday, August 31, 2012

Luke!

Today is yet another day for more pictures! Yesterday evening I ran down to a friend of mines house to take pictures of his Jack Russell terrier named Luke. I have known Luke since I was a kid and he is now an old dog. Since he is old his health is starting to decline so I figured I would do something nice for my friend and try to take some great pictures of the dog before he gets much worse. I was hoping to sort of capture the dogs spirit in the pictures, which in some cases I think I do. Have a look at the pictures, I hope you enjoy them and any feedback as always is awesome!











Random Movie Fact: In the 1997 film The Fifth Element, the hero (Bruce Willis) and the villain (Gary Oldman) never meet, nor do they communicate in any way.

Thanks for the support,
Daniel Hess

No comments:

Post a Comment