Logo

Logo
Design by Dusten Wolff

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

North Point Park Trip

So here are the collection of photos I took yesterday on my journey through North Point State Park. I love the way all the photos turned out but I have to say I am most proud of the picture I got of the deer. I walked a little ways down a trail where I remember seeing deer before so I was hoping to have a repeat of that luck from years ago. Low and behold just a few minutes in the trail and there is one just standing there looking at me. So I start going crazy trying to take a bunch of pictures. Unluckily however my zoom lens is on a 24-105mm so I wasn't able to get zoomed in close enough to it for an amazing picture but I think it is still cool to get it on digital. Well enough about my trip, here are my photos...enjoy!







Random Movie Fact: The 2007 film Disturbia was filmed on location in the cities of Whittier, California and Pasadena, California. The homes of Kale and Mr. Turner, which were supposed to be next door to each other, were actually located in two different cities.

Thanks for the support,
Daniel Hess

No comments:

Post a Comment