Logo

Logo
Design by Dusten Wolff

Friday, August 17, 2012

Who Am I?

I feel like I put up a lot of posts talking about To Tony Productions which is obvious because this is what this blog is all about. That being said I feel like I never talk about who I am. Well let me take this time to introduce myself. My name is Daniel Hess, I started To Tony Productions two years ago with the vision to one day create films that share new ideas and thoughts. Back then I was merely a sophomore in college, just really getting my traction when it comes to film but I had a big dream. I named the company for my cousin Anthony because ever since he passed away from CF I always wanted to do my best to make him proud, so I named my production company after him. Now To Tony Productions is picking up steam as a full service production company, currently we are finishing our second music video, starting a third up in September, and soon to be releasing Voicebox.

What about myself...well I am just an average guy I guess. I am currently freelancing and working for different companies in the video field. In my free time I like to watch movies, exercise, play with my dog Lexi, and write. This year has brought about the most change in my life since probably 2008. In the month of May I finished college at Towson University and quit my job of five years at Oak Crest Village. I decided that the rest of this year would be committed to finding work in the film/video industry full time. My plan is to have something concrete before the winter, if not however I will probably just have to settle for a full time job somewhere which would suck but it is a means to an end. Yeah I consider myself a workaholic when it comes to video production but I love it too much not to pour my heart and soul into it.

Random Movie Fact: In the 2000 film Meet the Parents,  The scenes at the "Surf and Turf" restaurant were filmed at a Port Washington, NY restaurant called "Louie's". The car racing scenes between Ben Stiller and Robert De Niro were also filmed in downtown Port Washington. Also, the scene where Stiller and De Niro go shopping is in Port Washington at Salem Drugs.

Thanks for the support,
Daniel Hess

No comments:

Post a Comment