Logo

Logo
Design by Dusten Wolff

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

ClusterF*ck of a Day

Today has been anything but boring given this whole last day of classes sign up crap at Towson. I mean I did it to myself really, deciding in my last semester to take 3 upper level English courses in one semester. I should have realized it was going to be bad when I was signed up for writing ficition when I had already taken it like 2 years ago and just forgot (which I didn't realize until 3 days before the start of the semester). Then taking a class on shakespeare was a terrible idea and after less than a week of being signed up for it I dropped that class next. Then today rolls around and I realize I could have been taking an internship class here and didn't think that through either. Today as well I was trying to make sure that I could get into my directed study class which I thought was a shoe in but it became more complicated than I thought it would be. Also today I found out I missed the online registration date to apply for graduation so now I gotta call the school and see if I can get in at all, if not I am just going to drop my Modern Fiction class and take something in the summer. Screw it all man this semester sucks and there is no one to blame but myself. I just hope I can salvage it enough to make it through.

In better news I got through from start to finish my first batch of headshots from the weekend and with the actors blessing I will be posting them online shortly. Also in better news my finances are back to order again thanks to my camera saving my a$$ once again.

Thanks for the support,
Daniel Hess

No comments:

Post a Comment