Logo

Logo
Design by Dusten Wolff

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Side Work

This weekend was all about side work. On Saturday I filmed 2 monologues for a local actor from the DMV area. He did a great job and the monologues turned out awesome for what he was looking for. I finished up the DVD menus and all just a few minutes ago and tomorrow will be shipping it out to him. It was great to work on a small project like this and to get to know another local actor. It is great that I have been able to work with so many actors on something other than a film set, a lot more relaxed.

I am still on the verge of completion of Love is Undead and now that I got my Tascam DR-100 field recorder I can record the zombie vocals for the film. After that it is just a matter of making them work and then getting it all done. I am very excited to have it all finished up!

In a final bit of news tomorrow I am going to try to record a little short clip to promote donations for my upcoming film Voicebox. My goal is to get $3,000 to $3,500 dollars but I would be just happy with anything over $1,000 just to be able to pay crew. I don't know how things are going to go and I am very nervous so we will see.

Thanks for the support,
Daniel Hess

No comments:

Post a Comment