Logo

Logo
Design by Dusten Wolff

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Finishing Script

So after a few days of disgust at the fact that I had to finish a script and also a treatment I finally got back to work today. After about an hour and a half of writing I finished up the first draft of my script for Voicebox which I think has a nice blend of drama, humor, and action. It isn't too fast paced and doesn't take itself too seriously at least to me. Thursday I am meeting with my directed study professor to go over it and any possible changes that need to be made. I am hoping to get the script done before the end of February and then March is all for preplanning out the movie itself. Things are right on track and so far I am very happy.

In other news I have to finalize the treatment for my next music video and also meet with another band about a future music video which seems pretty promising.

Thanks for the support,
Daniel Hess

No comments:

Post a Comment