Logo

Logo
Design by Dusten Wolff

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Working Double

So for a while there I had a strong aversion to doing anything related to freelance work...I just wanted a break for a while because of the minimester and work. Now that I have had my week vacation I have gotten my mojo back so to speak and I am ready to work my butt off! This Saturday I am trying to set up 2 more photo sessions in addition to what should be 2 already, official booking my whole day. If all goes according to plan I would be doing engagement photos as well as 3 headshot sessions for local actors. We will see though, that is more of a best case scenario.

Not only that but getting off my butt and editing the video for Hello by Kane Mayfield really helped me to get a project done and feel good about it. All of my past independent projects have either turned into nightmares or just not happen at all and to finally finish one felt good; it made me feel something I haven't felt in a long time with filmmaking and reinspired me in a strange way. Hopefully before the 10th of February I can get Love is Undead finished up but I don't know considering that I have to still do a lot and the special fx required in this film are my biggest obstacle since I have yet to perfect the art of the blood splatter. I will do my best though.

Thanks for the support,
Daniel Hess

No comments:

Post a Comment