Logo

Logo
Design by Dusten Wolff

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Writing, Writing, Writing

So right now I am working on the treatment for another music video for the talented Mr. Kane Mayfield of Mania Music Group. This video is going to be more directed than the last in the sense that we are not just going to show up at a location and roll. We are actually going to put some time and consideration into the lighting, costume, directing, etc. I am having a little bit of trouble with the third verse but I think I found a good solution for it, I just hope we can get past this point so that we can film and I can edit it up. I only say that because of my next point.

Today I am hoping to finish up my script for my directed study film entitled Voicebox which is my biggest undertaking to date and something that I hope comes together beautifully because that is what it deserves to say the least. However that is why I wanna get done the music video so that is not eating up too much of my time, which would suck if it did because for Voicebox I need to have my focus up to 100 million percent.

I just finished up my first experimental project last night, I am debating whether or not to put it up since for 17 seconds it has a ton of nasty language, I am going to see how everyone reacts to it in class tonight and go from there. If I do good I will put it up...maybe lol.

Thanks for the support,
Daniel Hess

No comments:

Post a Comment