Logo

Logo
Design by Dusten Wolff

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Updates For the Masses

So today I was going to try and upload the second actors headshots from two saturdays ago but I saw that I am almost filled up on my storage space on here. I didn't even know that was an issue but apparently you only get a gig and I am 98% there so if I want 20gb I gotta pay 5 bucks for a year which I assume is a pretty fair deal; I am just not all uppity about paying for storage. I mean I probably will so it is whatever. This is my website so I need to have the storage space to back it up.

 In other news the premiere of Hello went great yesterday! It almost broke 1,000 plays in a single day, I think when  it was all said and done it was like 980 or something like that. That breaks all former records held by any of my video premieres, the most for a single day for me before I think was like 500 views in a day.  I got an outpouring of support which I didn't expect at all but so many people that I knew reposted the link and it got out there for people to see. Plus the artist Kane Mayfield himself knows so many people that they all checked it out as well. It was a great day to say the least. I am so happy with the video and I am so glad to have all this love and support from everyone.

Can't wait to put even more content out there for everyone...oh Love is Undead is 99% done, all I need to do is add the zombie sounds and clean up the bullet sounds and I am done! Can't wait to put it out there for everyone to see.

Thanks for the support,
Daniel Hess

No comments:

Post a Comment