Logo

Logo
Design by Dusten Wolff

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Biggest Location Secure

So after about a week and a half of ups and downs when it comes to finding locations today I was able to secure my first one at the Edgemere Fire Hall on April 22nd. This location is going to be used for the prom scene which is the last scene in the film, it is also the biggest one. I am hoping to have at least one hundred extras for the scene and anything less or more than would still be great but 100 is the number I am going for. Now that I have gotten that location down I am going to move onto how to dress the set as well as what supplies I need for the scene. It was 460 to rent the hall so I am hoping this will not turn into a bust as this is the most amount of money I have ever spent at one time on a film set. Wish me luck with this.

Anyone interested in being an extra on April 22nd at the Edgemere Volunteer Fire Hall should email me at mind_confided@yahoo.com. There will be free food and drinks as well as free parking.

Thanks for the support,
Daniel Hess

No comments:

Post a Comment