Logo

Logo
Design by Dusten Wolff

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Meetings Underway

So today was the third day of meeting with actors for my upcoming short film Voicebox and while the meetings were not all that long I know have officially cast my lead male, lead female, the females father, and the teacher. None of the characters really have names but I will give them some eventually. I am excited that things are moving forward so quickly and with the first day of filming officially a month away today I am making great progress. After meeting with all the actors I am hoping to have a day for everyone to meet and talk and then get wardrobe all settled out. It is an awesome time right now though.

In other news I am working a lot more than I need to work so that I can fund attempting to rent zeiss lenses which would make this film even more amazing. I have got to talk to my DP again to see what he thinks but hey why not as far as I am concerned. I also have the ending scene finally all figured out and the system I have worked out should make for a beautiful end scene to the film. Now that I have that done I hope the beginning scene can be just as beautiful because I want to start the audience with an awe inspiring intro and a beautiful outtro, it is the least I can do.

Thanks for the support,
Daniel Hess

No comments:

Post a Comment