Logo

Logo
Design by Dusten Wolff

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Dear Michael Bay

Please do not change the TMNT franchise in a way that will ruin my childhood memories. I understand that you did not do the best job on the Transformers films, but the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles were my childhood. I was going to be a lot nastier and say don't ruin this but I just read an article where you explained that you were trying to make this universe more rich for the fans. If this is the case then yes changes can happen and I am for a retelling of the turtles from a new perspective but just make it work. Don't half ass this one, don't just say it is good enough...make it awesome, for me and the fans of the original comics/cartoon. I enjoyed the last film and the past live action turtle films but this franchise is sacred. We deserve to be treated as a contributor in the way that all the producers are for this film. I just hope the director you have slated for this film can do a much better job than Battle: Los Angeles that film was a total turd.

You can read the full article where Michael Bay tells everyone to calm down here.

Thanks for the support,
Daniel Hess

No comments:

Post a Comment