Logo

Logo
Design by Dusten Wolff

Monday, March 26, 2012

Selling Everything

Today turned into a huge sell sell sell day. I went through all of my stuff and made a huge pile of things I want to sell to get rid of. It is almost all old video game stuff that I just don't want anymore and at this point it is looking like I couldn't give this stuff away. A few years ago I did the flea market once and made out like a bandit but that was before the economy got "bad." Now it seems like no one is buying but everyone is selling. When I wasn't selling junk it seemed like the exact opposite and it is funny how that works. Otherwise it was a day to get ready to go back to school tomorrow...after an extended spring break (since I didn't go to school on the Thursday before) I am not ready to go back. I want to just keep having way more free time then I know what to do with and being able to work insane hours (even though it kills me). This break wasn't fun really it was more like a time to face the issues I don't tackle during school because it would drive me insane if I did. So unfortunately I did a lot of working, fighting, getting ready for my film, and not enough basketball playing.

Once this semester is over it is a year off of school for me and then going back to get my masters...then the plan is to become a professor and then at the same time make films.

P.S. I am selling a lot of Sega stuff (Sega Saturn, Genesis, 32X, Game Gear, Nomad, Dreamcast and a whole ton of games). If there are any items you would like to see if I have or just wanna talk about film feel free to email me at mind_confided@yahoo.com

Thanks for the support,
Daniel Hess

No comments:

Post a Comment