Logo

Logo
Design by Dusten Wolff

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Sorry for the Wait

So the past few days have just turned into a blur so my apologies for not posting up any new updates on the things going on over here. Well I am meeting with the facility supervisor on March 27th to talk about using the Center for the Arts building at Towson University so with a mix of good luck I will be able to use the lockers there to have it look like a high school. If all goes amazing then I will be able to use that building for the hallway shots, classroom, and perhaps even the cafeteria scenes in my film. I am very excited and the lady I am talking to sounds pretty optimistic about making it happen.

Also I have been working a ton all weekend again, Saturday I worked a 12 hour shift and today I worked from 8 to 3 so back to back early morning days which is tough especially working such a physical job (Not complaining...just saying). Also it was me and my girlfriends 4 year anniversary on Friday so we were out and about all day. It has been four long years but years I would never trade for the world. I love her so much and wouldn't trade her for the world.

Thanks for the support,
Daniel Hess

No comments:

Post a Comment