Logo

Logo
Design by Dusten Wolff

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

So...

As an update to yesterday's post once I got to school things got even better. In my Fiction since WW2 class our first big paper got pushed back to April 10th from April 5th. Then after that I had my Film and Literature class but our teacher was over 20 minutes late to class so everyone made a collective f*ck it and we all wrote our names on the board to say we came then we left. So it was quite the easy start to coming back to school after break. It was a nice and fortunate day for me. I hope this streak continues for me.

Onto other news my DP and Sound Guy just got back from their trip in Europe so I will be talking to them shortly either today or tomorrow to get all the dates officially marked down for film Voicebox. From that point I hope I can still rent some nice lenses to pair with the 5d Mark III we are going to be using for filming. Lets hope all goes well though.

Final bit of information here I am going to be making my next experimental film today so on Friday I will hopefully be posting that to Vimeo for everyone to check out. It is going to be a little while until my next short narrative piece comes out or at least until I finally get off my butt and finish Love is Undead which I have to do soon, I just can't bring myself to do it for some reason.

Thanks for the support,
Daniel Hess

No comments:

Post a Comment