Logo

Logo
Design by Dusten Wolff

Friday, March 23, 2012

So Happy

So happy to finally have the cast all picked out and on board for this film. I now officially have everyone down and set to go. Now all I have left to do is to finalize all the locations and make a schedule for shooting. After that I have to get on my director grind and then storyboard all the shots out. Making that leap is going to be hard...from producer to director. If I screw up then that is going to make the film disastrous, which I don't think is going to happen but I have to stay confident and calm in my abilities. Otherwise it looks like another long weekend for me at work 12 hour shift tomorrow then 8 to 3 Sunday, I might try to stay a little bit later to get some more money but who knows. I hate working so much but I have to do it in order to be ready for the heavy financial burden of this film. It is crazy how all these hours at work will be washed away in a manner of two weekends of filming. But it is going to worth it when I am all done...you will see. Sorry if I have not been putting up the greatest of content on here, I will have an experimental film and a ton of pictures once my Canon 5D Mark III comes in, just a matter of days.

Thanks for the support,
Daniel Hess

No comments:

Post a Comment