Logo

Logo
Design by Dusten Wolff

Friday, March 2, 2012

Canon 5D Mark III

So today it has been announced...the new Canon 5D Mark III! I looks amazing and it has a lot of great new features on it that should make video recording even better! This is exactly what I have been waiting for and the whole reason behind me selling my Sony HXR NX5U. I am going to talk more with a film friend of mine tonight and if he says it is worth all the money I am going to pre order it tonight...assuming it is not all sold out by then. This is going to be an awesome camera to have not only for my stills but also for shooting sweet video. The ultimate goal is to be able to shoot Voicebox using this camera if I can have it by then and if that all works out I will be one happy camper! I just hope everything goes well.

Find out more about the Canon 5D Mark III here!

Thanks for the support,
Daniel Hess

No comments:

Post a Comment