Logo

Logo
Design by Dusten Wolff

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Moving Moving Moving Along

So the cast is even closer to being set at this point. I am planning out my meetings with the two leads I think I have picked out and should be doing that next week. I am excited to meet with them and hope that their looks in the pictures match up with them in person.

I was supposed to meet with the people for the rental hall today but when I arrived no one was there and then when I called I didn't get an answer. I haven't heard back yet and if I don't hear back by the end of the day I will call them tomorrow to see what is up.

I am also shopping around for decor for the prom scene and after I get that all settled out I will start to pick out wardrobe for the actors. That is of course once I get all the actors nailed down completely. A lot of work to go still.

Totally skipping school tomorrow.

Thanks for the support,
Daniel Hess

No comments:

Post a Comment