Logo

Logo
Design by Dusten Wolff

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Preordered The Canon 5D Mark III

So last night I got home and made the leap to preorder the new Canon 5D Mark III. After seeing the test videos and pictures online I couldn't wait to get my hands on this awesome new camera. This will be the first camera I have ever had that is equipped with a full frame sensor meaning much better quality looking videos. In addition the fact that now you can film for 29 minutes is amazing, and makes it a much easier sell in the world of videography. It will not get me a job like last fall filming football games but it will be able to at least get me some small jobs here and there. However the main point of getting this camera is to improve the overall quality of my films which will look even better than they did using the Canon T3I (and this camera blew me away so imagine the 5D).

The internet is ablaze for this camera and I am too, I can't wait until the day it ships and I am able to film/photograph with it. I am so excited!

Thanks for the support,
Daniel Hess

No comments:

Post a Comment