Logo

Logo
Design by Dusten Wolff

Sunday, June 24, 2012

For Today

So today I am trying to be more productive than have in a little bit, mainly because of being in between gigs. So what I am thinking of doing is first and foremost working on a demo reel for myself/To Tony Productions. Something to encapsulate my experience as a director, videographer, boom operator, and editor...it is going to be hard but I think I can make it work, I already have the song picked out for it and everything. So that is the first piece of business to attend to. Next up is formulating a rough sketch for a country music video we have coming up to do, once I get through that we can really start moving on dates for shooting, location scouting, etc. Next up on the agenda is washing my car, which I have been meaning to do but I actually want to get done today. After that I want to talk with a past client of ours about pricing on a new music video. Maybe I will cut the grass today if it is looking like it needs it. Finally if I have any time left in the day I will sit down and watch The Royal Tenenbaums today at some point since I am on a bit of a Wes Anderson kick this week. Other than that I don't know, we will just have to wait and see what the day brings.

Random Movie Fact: In the comedy classic Animal House, Meat Loaf was the second choice for Bluto in case John Belushi dropped out of his role.

Thanks for the support,
Daniel Hess

No comments:

Post a Comment