Logo

Logo
Design by Dusten Wolff

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Hello!

So last night I did the photoshoot for my friend Mary and it went great! It was fun and interesting checking out new locations she had picked out for it, and they were really sweet places. A lot of times it is hard to trust the client when it comes to location scouting/picking but she hit it right on the nose last night. It was also the first time using strobes with my still work after a friend of mine convinced me to do it and boy did it make a world of difference. The pictures turned out awesome! Like I shocked myself with how well they turned out as far as quality...Mary was really great to work with and naturally knew how to pose which was great to see, she definetely has the right mindset for photography. I hope to be able to do more and can't wait to continue to work with strobes.

As far as today I am meeting with local country musician at Starbucks at about 11am in Towson. We are going to discuss the possibility of a music video and some of the details about it. Right now we are in ultra pre production since we are essentially working out a deal at the moment. After this step as long as nothing crazy happens I expect to move into pre production and to get the ball rolling on this video. Other than that however I am going to be chilling with a friend of mine today and apparently Hector is supposed to be getting back home today from Cali, but we will see how true that holds up.

Random Movie Fact: In the Japanese film Audition, the dog bowl of vomit fed to Asami's (Eihi Shiina) prisoner is in fact the actual vomit of actress Eihi. Takashi Miike claims that Eihi is a method actress and insisted on doing this.

Thanks for the support,
Daniel Hess

No comments:

Post a Comment