Logo

Logo
Design by Dusten Wolff

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Prosumer Camera Help

So yesterday night I got a call from a guy looking for me to film some lacrosse games over the next few days. I immediately called him back and everything was going great until I mentioned my only camcorder was a Canon Vixia HG20 which is a typical consumer camera. After I told him this he told me he would keep me on the short list of candidates, which I can not blame him, he wanted someone with a prosumer grade camera.

However this is why I take to the blog, as of right now I have no prosumer camera to my name (I sold my Sony HXR NX5U to trade up to a Canon 5D Mark III.) So I am looking for anyone out there to let me rent their camera. If anyone has a prosumer camera whether it takes HDV tapes or P2 cards or the Sony Cards let me know. You can email me at totonyproductions@gmail.com and please include rates for hourly rental as well as daily rental. I am just trying to find a good new connection to get access to a prosumer camera. Thanks so much in advance!

Random Movie Fact: In the 2010 film Monsters, the film was shot entirely on location: any settings featured in the film were real locations often used without permission, asked in advance, and all the films extras were just people who happened to be there at the time.

Thanks for the support,
Daniel Hess

No comments:

Post a Comment