Logo

Logo
Design by Dusten Wolff

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Crazy Storm Last Night

So last night was one crazy storm, the kind of weather that gives you inspiration for a story idea. I feel like I have been getting a lot of those lately but I can never seem to remember them. Right now I am hoping to start working on a script for a feature film, something that I have been wanting to do for a while now. Well the plan is in August to go to Florida for a while, don't know if that is actually happening but if it does maybe I can find inspiration and get writing done down there. Anyway I have been booking more work for this month, and I hope to keep up with this pace because it is shaping up to be our busiest month ever at To Tony Productions and as long as everything keeps on trucking forward we will be making a lot more content for everyone! Plus don't forget Voicebox will be coming soon.

Random Movie Fact: From the 1941 film The Wolf Man, "Even a man who is pure at heart, and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolfbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright." This quote has been listed in some sources as an authentic Gypsy or Eastern European folk saying. Writer Curt Siodmak admits that he simply made it up. Nonetheless, the rhyme would be recited in every future Universal film appearance of the Wolf Man, and would also be quoted in Van Helsing. (Albeit, slightly modified, "The moon is shining bright." rather than "The autumn moon is bright.")

Thanks for the support,
Daniel Hess

No comments:

Post a Comment