Logo

Logo
Design by Dusten Wolff

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Off Day

So today is my day off to just kinda relax and have a day to myself. Yesterday was chill and I got to hang with Chris, a friend of mine but today is just my day to lounge around. That being said I am going to probably still do touch up on the pictures I took for Mary on Monday, but that is kinda relaxing to me so it will be chill. I saw Moonrise Kingdom last night at the Charles Theater and it was a good and funny movie. I really enjoyed it, and for not being a big fan of Wes Anderson before, this film definetely got me intrigued to see more of his work. It was also awesome to see it projected in true 35mm print film, had an awesome vibe to it for sure. Well for now it is time to relax and edit photos, maybe hang out later tonight but I don't know. Today is a playing it by ear kinda day.

Random Movie Fact: In the 2005 film Doom, during the end credits, when the cast members' names appear on the screen, the only ones not to be shot/blown up are the only ones which survive in the movie.

Thanks for the support,
Daniel Hess

No comments:

Post a Comment