Logo

Logo
Design by Dusten Wolff

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Mary Photoshoot

So yesterday I spent my afternoon editing the exposures from the photoshoot on Monday. I have to admit I feel like this is my best photoshoot so far and I am very proud of both the quality of the pictures and the overall ease of working with a great subject such as Mary. She did great in that she needed little to no direction, we just worked very well together and I hope to do a lot more photography with her. Without further ado, here are the pictures.
























Random Movie Fact: In the holiday classic The Nightmare Before Christmas, it took a group of around 100 people three years to complete this movie. For one second of film, up to 12 stop-motion moves had to be made.

Thanks for the support,
Daniel Hess

No comments:

Post a Comment