Logo

Logo
Design by Dusten Wolff

Thursday, June 28, 2012

July is Going to be Crazy

So this just in, July is going to be crazy for sure. With a ton of gigs getting booked, I don't know if we are going to be able to keep up. I think so far there are going to be at least 3 music video productions this month as well as my freelance work at my part time job, a video promo, and possibly more music video work. I am excited and can't wait to work my butt off to make all these videos come to life. It is going to be an awesome month and something I have been working hard to see come true.

Random Movie Fact: In the 1997 film Seven Years in Tibet, In the scene where Heinrich confronts Ngawang, the director did not tell BD Wong the script called for Brad Pitt to throw him into the dirt; Wong's reaction is completely authentic.

Thanks for the support,
Daniel Hess

No comments:

Post a Comment