Logo

Logo
Design by Dusten Wolff

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Music Video in the Works

Well a follow up music video is officially in the works for local Baltimore rapper Kane Mayfield of Mania Music Group. The song has been selected, story fleshed out and a small crew of video people assembled. This time around the feel should be much more cinematic but that is all I can really say now, everything else is hush hush so that when it drops it comes as more of a surprise for everyone. I am really excited about this one and hope to have something with some sweet quality!

Anyway in other news I have an interview/meeting with a local production house about I think an upcoming video gig this weekend, or maybe it is about getting a job there. I am not sure really we never said which one it would be, just kind of agreed to a time to meet and chat. So we will see what happens, I kind of would love a job right now but then again if he just asked me to work on a job by job basis I would be happier because I want to be able to hardcore freelance myself. Either way I am not complaining just gotta see where today takes me.

Thanks for the support,
Daniel Hess

No comments:

Post a Comment