Logo

Logo
Design by Dusten Wolff

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Editing Photos

So today I am going to be editing photos from the second photoshoot I have done with Mary. It was another fun and productive photoshoot last night, which even had me scaling walls to get cool shots. My biggest worry was the photos themselves were going to look too different from the last one but they have a completely different vibe to them which is great. I think these photos will come accross much warmer and have an overall more approachable look to them. After lunch I am going to be going through all 23 approved pics and clean them up for Mary and the blog. Should be up and ready to go by tomorrow!

Random Movie Fact: In the 2008 film The Dark Knight, once she knew Heath Ledger had been cast as The Joker, costume designer Lindy Hemming based the character's attire off of an eclectic line-up of clothing styles, ranging from Vivienne Westwood to John Lydon to Iggy Pop to Pete Doherty to Alexander McQueen. Hemming's aim was to modify The Joker's familiar appearance with "a younger, trendier look", in order to represent Ledger's generation.

Thanks for the support,
Daniel Hess

No comments:

Post a Comment