Logo

Logo
Design by Dusten Wolff

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy Independence Day!

Happy Fourth of July to everyone! I hope it is a good day for all of you and yours. May today bring fun filled joy, hot dog eating, and safe firework launching to all! Be careful and if you are somewhere hot like here in Maryland, make sure to stay hydrated. Our country is a great one and thanks to all those who have fought for freedom I can voice my opinions and thoughts on a blog such as this. I love this great country and hope our liberty can ring forever!

Random Movie Fact: In the 1972 film adaptation of the musical 1776, In the song Is Anybody There, sung by John Adams, the lyric "Yet, through all the gloom, I see the rays of ravishing light and glory" were from a letter by the real-life Adams to wife Abigail the day after the Declaration was adopted.

Thanks for the support,
Daniel Hess

No comments:

Post a Comment