Logo

Logo
Design by Dusten Wolff

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Wild Morning

Whew...I gotta take a breath. This morning was one of the craziest things ever...like really I don't think I have ever talked with that many clients at once. I think at my peak I was emailing, texting, and trying to call about 7 or 8 different people. Each one with a whole other thing. These past two days have been absolutely insane and this month is on the verge of picking up in a big way. Like tomorrow runs the possibility of filming some stuff, this Sunday I am filming stuff. Monday-Friday next week looks filled up. The only pause I am going to have is my birthday which is July 14th and with the way things are looking I may have to put off relaxing Saturday and Sunday that weekend. I don't know but I can barely keep up. My mind is racing right now...

Random Movie Fact: In the 1994 film Pulp Fiction, Jules's character was originally written to have a gigantic afro, but a crewmember obtained a variety of afro wigs and one jheri curl wig. Quentin Tarantino had never thought about a jheri curl wig, but Samuel L. Jackson tried it on, Tarantino liked it, and it was kept.

Thanks for the support,
Daniel Hess

No comments:

Post a Comment