Logo

Logo
Design by Dusten Wolff

Friday, July 27, 2012

Otakon Tomorrow

So tomorrow I will be up at Otakon 2012 taking lots and lots and lots of pictures for a friend of mine. It is my first time going to the convention and it should be a lot of fun. I am going to get a grand tour by my bud who has been going forever now so I should get a nice taste of the convention. It will be a cool experience and I am looking forward to it for sure! After that of course that means more photos for the blog and the official facebook page for To Tony Productions.

In other news I have a meeting on Sunday for an upcoming music video. I really want this meeting to go well as the artist that is looking for the video is super duper talented and to me has a lot of potential in a commercial market. So that being said I want very much to produce the video for it. It is perfect timing since this Sunday is also the video production for Wesley Spangler's Three Beers Later song which is sure to be a cool time. If you want to be an extra it will be filmed at Pop's Tavern in Dundalk, Md around 5pm. Come on in and have some drinks and be in a music video!

Random Movie Fact: In the 2003 film Mystic River, the studio executives at Warner Brothers wanted Clint Eastwood to shoot the film in Toronto, Canada to save money. Eastwood refused and pushed to have the film completely shot in Boston where the film is set.

Thanks for the support,
Daniel Hess

No comments:

Post a Comment