Logo

Logo
Design by Dusten Wolff

Sunday, July 1, 2012

June is Over

So every now and again I like to reflect back on a month and see what all I managed to accomplish over the course of it. This month was a time for moving forward with my life. June was when I finally officially graduated from Towson University and got my Bachelor's Degree from the Electronic Media and Film department. June I would say was also a rocky month, it was a time for a lot of talking and not a lot of results coming out of it. I mean I guess I could be that blunt about it but all this talking was necessary for building a foundation for professional relationships. June was when I made my second attempt at the 48 Hour Film Festival, to lackluster results. However for all the slow time that passed in this month it is vital to lead into July because now I am looking to the future and I see what is going to be the most busy month for video production I have ever had to deal with, and that is amazing! No matter what happens I know I will be learning and growing for the better.

Random Movie Fact: In the 1956 Science Fiction film Invasion of the Body Snatchers, the film originally ended with Miles J. Binnell on the highway shouting to the people driving by, "You're next, you're next!" However, the studio wanted a happier ending that would assure the audience that the hero's efforts were not in vain, so scenes were added to the opening to show Miles in a hospital recounting his story to two other doctors and to the end when the other doctors find out about the pods and one of them contacts the FBI.

Thanks for the support,
Daniel Hess

No comments:

Post a Comment