Logo

Logo
Design by Dusten Wolff

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Bummer Night

Well to keep everyone in the loop, I heard back from the Black and Decker internship tonight and unfortunately I didn't get it. Which is hard for me to even type because I had so much going into that job. But I got too carried away and shouldn't have gotten my hopes up. I guess I just saw an opportunity to get out of my crappy job and just wanted to go. I put all my eggs into one basket and lost out big time. It is not the end of the world it just really screws up my night.

I am not going to be marathoning a rough cut of Love is Undead even though I did catalogue all the footage which is nice to get out of the way. I mean I just bummed beyond belief everything that I had going for me this morning fell completely through by tonight...don't you love how life can work.

When it rains it pours.

Thanks guys,
Daniel Hess

No comments:

Post a Comment