Logo

Logo
Design by Dusten Wolff

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Two Gigs...One Day

So today is another Saturday of double gigs, which I wasn't expecting at first but now at least I am breaking even from all the time I missed during the weekend.

My first gig is from 9 am to 4 pm which is helping my buddy with his short film The Cat which should prove to be cool and fun. I don't think I am getting paid but it doesn't really matter because it is a set where I just go to and don't have to direct...which is nice to just do a job only.

The second gig is the MIAA championship soccer game today between Gilman and Mcdonough which starts at 7:30pm. The nice thing is it is being played at Archbishop Spalding High School which is in Severn, Md (only a half hour away). My first soccer game filming ever and it will be streamed live online tonight. Since I am getting paid for this game I am not taking a hit this weekend like I thought I would be.

So now is the time for video work more I guess. Either way wish me luck.

Thanks for the support,
Daniel Hess

No comments:

Post a Comment