Logo

Logo
Design by Dusten Wolff

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Opportunities on the Horizon

So today was another great day on the set of The Cat it was a quick shoot but it was a fun one for sure, a little rushed but a lot of the shots were really well put together, so everything worked out awesome!

While on set I talked to a good friend of mine Kane Mayfield of Mania Music Group who wants to do two videos fairly soon so it looks like that is what my December is going to turn into, which will be fun. One video will be fairly straightforward I just wanna have really nice lighting going on, the other will be a little more complex but I think I can handle it.

Also coming up next week I should have another internship interview as a photo editor if all goes well on the next phone chat, and I will be contacting the head of a production company here in Maryland to try to set up an interview for either this week or next. So we will see with those two things coming up.

Thanks for the love,
Daniel Hess

No comments:

Post a Comment