Logo

Logo
Design by Dusten Wolff

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

October is Over!

Well since today is the first day of November I realized that October is finally over (duh!) but it was really a crazy incredible month to say the least. I know I say all the time that To Tony Productions is expanding and growing and on to bigger things but this month really showed me that bigger things are coming. The fact that in one day I managed to fit in three gigs from the morning to night is insane but somehow we managed to get it done.

I have had a blast filming all the great High School football games for IBN sports and the experience I have gained is incredible...just from finding a little ad on Craigslist I have gotten so much work. Also going to the Funky Formal was really cool and a unique experience (a party in an alley really?) that I will not be able to top for some time. Going to the dogfest at the Baltimore Humane Society was fun just to see all the dogs and the cool setup that BHS has. Plus the pics I got from that event were incredible. Then for the first time I got to see the Statue of Liberty which is now 125 years old...it is a once in a lifetime experience.

October 2011 is a month I won't forget and it was the first time in a long time I found a perfect balance between my professional and social lives. November is already shaping up to be a crazy month as well, I just hope things keep up this way for a long time.

Wish us all luck,
Daniel Hess

No comments:

Post a Comment