Logo

Logo
Design by Dusten Wolff

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Slowing Down

This week turned out to be a challenge not because of a lot going on just because I have become so drained. I decided not to film a football game on Friday because it is shaping up to be the only day of rest for me even though I am going to be working.

That being said I am still going to be helping out on a fellow filmmaker's film throughout the month of November as well as finishing my film up on what is going to be (at least right now) on November 13th. Plus I have to start editing my corporate video for the Baltimore Humane Society...so now there is a switch from photo back to video again.

I am going to try to keep updating the blog as much as I can but right now I just need a lot of sleep...

Thanks for the support,
Daniel Hess

No comments:

Post a Comment