Logo

Logo
Design by Dusten Wolff

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

The Chase Is Back

Well tomorrow I have an interview lined up for another internship which I was hoping to be paid but it seems like it will be fore college credit which I am fine with just as long as I can get an internship really. Being paid while interning would have been amazing but getting college credit for it is pretty cool too. Just excited to be getting so close to real world experience, plus it will get me away from my job now which couldn't suck much harder (but that is another topic).

In addition I have to contact a member of a production company here in Maryland next week by phone to set up an interview for an internship opportunity as well. Out of the two this is the one I would rather get because it is a production company which means I could get on set experience, the other place is more for photography which is awesome but at the same time I am trying to get into the video field. Either way it will be great to have an internship.

On Sunday I got down a rough cut of Love Is Undead and it is looking like it is going to be a little over 4 minutes long, but a very solid four minutes which I am very proud of. The ending is the part I like the best but the whole film is pretty sweet too. I am very proud of all the work my cast and crew put into this film as well as the way everything has turned out. We may have had a lot of delays with this film but sh*t happens for a reason and it is working out for the best. Soon I want to have a more fine cut, then a fine audio cut, next color correction, then visual/audio fx.

Thanks for the support,
Daniel Hess

No comments:

Post a Comment