Logo

Logo
Design by Dusten Wolff

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

A Day For Editing

Today is a day reserved for editing a corporate video for my Corporate Video class, at least up until I have to go to work in the afternoon. I have not been able to start editing until now because of all the set backs of losing my computer and other projects going on at once. I hope I can get done a solid rough cut today that I can show the professor tomorrow because a final copy is due either the 13th or the 19th, can't really remember which one. I know I have been nothing but frustrating to work with from my partners perspective because at the beginning of the semester I had such a severe work injury I couldn't really help with the filming side, then when it comes my time to edit my computer dies. It has been that kind of semester.

In addition to that my ninja costume and sword comes in today, I hope the sword is big but I am worried it is not going to be because it was only 25 bucks, but it is so bad ass looking I think that may make up for it. We will see though.

I got a lot of things due over the next week, got a final coming up, this video, and I think two term papers. Just taking it one day at a time, and waiting until the last minute to do it all.

Thanks for the support,
Daniel Hess

No comments:

Post a Comment