Logo

Logo
Design by Dusten Wolff

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Official Break

Well today was supposed to be the Samurai video day but my DP had to postpone again. Usually I would be pretty upset over such news but today I am actually a little relieved. This means I get a break, yes an actual real live break where I can take some time and just relax. The next time we are thinking about filming isn't until the first week in January so I am cool with that. Also yesterday my teacher was mentioning something about meeting to go over the corporate video projects but I have been in break mode so I haven't really been worried about it. Yesterday was the last day the labs were open until January 3rd so we aren't going to try to meet again until then, so I am officially off the hook for a little bit. It is a big relief to say the least.

However I still have to finish up the music video for my friend Kane Mayfield which we gotta get some more shots for and then we will be all good to go!


Thanks for the support,
Daniel Hess

No comments:

Post a Comment