Logo

Logo
Design by Dusten Wolff

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

School is Almost Out

School is almost over and I am very happy. Tomorrow is my last kinda full day of the semester since I have a final from 12:30 to 2 and 3:30 to 6. However the second of the two is just a presentation so it is all good. I still have to edit my corporate video project which I am totally wayyyy behind on but it is all good. Also I have to complete a take at home final due by Monday at 5pm. I should be able to breeze by all that soon though.

This Saturday was supposed to be the day for the samurai video shoot, but that had to be pushed back since my DP and myself are very busy; AND I didn't get all the props in yet from Amazon. I got some today, not fully what I expected but it is cool, I am going to try to put it all together and I think it will still look good.

Instead of going out and shooting this video Saturday I am instead going up to New York with a musical artist/good friend of mine Mr. Mayfield and we are going to get some footage for a certain upcoming music video. This will be my first time in New York so it is sure to be a fun time plus there are going to be some big things going down up there as well, so I am excited.

Other than that really not a whole lot going down, just focusing on school and seeing things coming up on the horizon.

Thanks for the support,
Daniel Hess

No comments:

Post a Comment