Logo

Logo
Design by Dusten Wolff

Friday, December 23, 2011

More of the Waiting Game

So right now it is a little frustrating but I am playing the waiting game. As of yesterday my Adobe CS5 finally shipped after getting into a little bit of an argument with the Academic Superstore people. I ordered it back on December 3rd and they said it shipped on the 15th but they didn't even charge me yet so it was impossible. After talking to like 3 different people they finally fessed up and shipped it out yesterday, so I won't be getting it until the 28th when I should have had it by now. Also I finally ordered the Microsoft Office 2010 package from them last night and I am waiting for them to process it as well, hopefully it won't take have as long as the Adobe package did.

I am also eagerly awaiting my new computer which my friend at work predicted would be ready by today, so I am praying that he got it done, I am trying not to get my hopes up that it will be done today but if it is that would be freaking sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have been using this labtop for like a month now and while I am used to it, having a desktop would be so great again (plus 64-bit processing!).

Other than that I am debating whether I want a Fujifilm Instax instant film camera and a part of me does but then another part of me wants to focus on getting a nice film camera like maybe some day owning a Red or something. However another part of me realizes I can just rent a great camera in all honesty. In the end I will figure it out, now it is time to round up all the bills and see what the damage is for this month.

Thanks for the support,
Daniel Hess

No comments:

Post a Comment