Logo

Logo
Design by Dusten Wolff

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Social Experiment Over

Last night after all that time working in my Craigslist social experiment I decided to walk away...I entered into a dark world that I didn't know I would be getting into. I began to get used to the world of my computer and it became a new reality. Instead of just leaving it at one post I kept posting to the m4w section in casual encounters. Not because I was looking to actually hook up but because I guess I wanted people to be interested  in me or something like that. I just kept it up until craigslist wouldn't even let me post anymore, it was ridiculous. Then all the other sites I got dragged to because of the emails I did get, which all turned out to be scams. I ended up at this strange adult webcam site too which turned out better for my research project because I interviewed one of the girls on there about why she does it.

After all that time online I finally had enough and asked my girlfriend Ashley to come down so that I could get myself away from it. It was a dark time that I would never repeat again.

Thanks for the support,
Daniel Hess

No comments:

Post a Comment