Logo

Logo
Design by Dusten Wolff

Friday, December 9, 2011

Premieres and Fears

Tonight I am going to go up to the premiere of the film Fang which everyone should try to make it up to. It is being held at Towson University in Van Bokkelen Hall at 7:30pm tonight. I am sure it will be good and anything I can do to support local Maryland artists/filmmakers I try and do. I am sure it is going to be a great film and a few of the actors I have worked with in the past will be in it.

It is happening around the same time as the Gas Guzzlers premiere last year which was held on 12-10-10.

Also in about an hour and a half I have an interview for an internship, the one I was supposed to have last week until I went to the wrong building without realizing it. However I am not too worried about it since I think I have strong chance of getting it, but ya never know. I am debating whether to take it because I gotta call a guy who is looking for an extra photographer at his studio, which would be paid, I think I will take that over the two.

We will see though what happens, with the way my life works what seems to be a solid deal never ever ever is, but at least I can say there is never a dull moment.

Thanks for the support,
Daniel Hess

No comments:

Post a Comment