Logo

Logo
Design by Dusten Wolff

Friday, December 30, 2011

Virginia Trip Today

So today is my trip down to Virginia to shoot more of Kane Mayfield's upcoming music video. It is going to be a very simple yet pretty cool little video we are putting together. So far from what we have from NY I am pretty happy so we should be able to get more great stuff today. We are staying pretty late so today when we get down there we are going to check into a hotel and then stay overnight. However we should be back tomorrow hopefully by early afternoon. I am not sure what is going to happen though because I kind of have work tomorrow and knowing how late we are going to be up tonight we might not be up any time soon tomorrow. I hope all goes well with the trip though. Well gotta run and start getting ready.

Thanks for the support,
Daniel Hess

No comments:

Post a Comment