Logo

Logo
Design by Dusten Wolff

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Head Shot Special

I have noticed that a lot of places charge a pretty good chunk of change to do actors headshots, which I think is pretty ridiculous. I have always been one to think of art as something more of an exchange but in some ways I have to abandon that notion if I do wanna actually make a living, so I thought of a pretty good in between. The answer for me was to only charge $50 to do head shots and edit the photos. The only part I am leaving to you the people is printing, but I will cover pretty much everything else. For $50 you are getting professional level photos which I can promise you will be happy with.

I have professional camera gear and lenses (the gem being the 35mm L lens I have). If you are interested you can email me at mind_confided@yahoo.com or give me a call at 443-683-1185. If I don't pick up just feel free to leave a voicemail and I will get back to you.

Thank you for the support,
Daniel Hess

No comments:

Post a Comment