Logo

Logo
Design by Dusten Wolff

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Got the Computer Back but...

So last night I got my new computer build back again from my friend. I had to give it back to him because I was having major issues with it. Now when I booted it up last night everything was fine well for a while. I installed what I needed to have for video purposes such as VLC player, Quicktime player, etc. I also downloaded AVG and Advanced Systemcare. Normal stuff going on there and then I finally got my Adobe Production Premium CS5 in and I was hoping to get it started on this build. First time I tried installing it no luck, next time same thing, and now this morning I got all the way to the final disc and surprise surprise it froze up again. At this point I am getting a little frustrated with the situation.

The guy who I had build it finished it the first time and gave it to me, it kept freezing up..ok a minor kink in the hardware it is all good. This time he gave it back to me, said he had it running for 8 hours no problem I get it back last night less than 3 hours in while installing programs I already get a freeze. I even had the system lock up when I was on the internet today just surfing the web. I mean this set up is a 1500 dollar beast designed for editing and yet it is freezing while I am on the internet? Come on this shouldn't be happening. It looks like I am going to have to send it out to him for a third time because I simply can't get it to work right. I let it sit last night just idling and at first it restarted itself and then at around 4am only 2 hours after I let it sit, it froze up again. So I don't know what to do at this point. All of my trial software installs on my labtop are about to expire and I have a whole other school semester coming up on the 3rd of January. Lets hope that he can fix all this before then.

Thanks for the support,
Daniel Hess

No comments:

Post a Comment