Logo

Logo
Design by Dusten Wolff

Saturday, December 24, 2011

New Computer Here

So last night I was given my brand spanking new computer filled with all kinds of great new parts! I got home and let it adjust to my room temperature like I was told and started it up. It worked great, it was fast, efficient, and all that I wanted it to be. The only downside was this morning it was frozen which I couldn't figure out why and since I have been using it, it has froze up a few more times. If the problem persists I am going to talk to my friend but otherwise it may just be a little kink with the new build. So far so good and I hope it stays that way for a long while with this PC. Now just waiting to load Microsoft Office 2010 and Adobe CS5.

Thanks for the support,
Daniel Hess

No comments:

Post a Comment