Logo

Logo
Design by Dusten Wolff

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Feeling Better

Well this weekend and last night have made me feel much, much, much, much better. I went over to my friends house last night and within five seconds he was able to retrieve the memory off of my hard drive which has been my biggest worry all this time since my computer crashed out. I am so thankful that he was able to help me even though it kept him up late and he had to get up early today. If he missed class then my apologies to him.

Now that I got that out of the way I can go back to concentrating on my samurai video, which is still coming together. The crazy sword for it as well as the ninja costume should be shipping in tomorrow, as far as the samurai costume it hasn't even been processed yet which is worrying me since I ordered it on Friday. I emailed the company and hopefully it will all be resolved soon. Other than that I have principal photography coming up on the 14th and then the shoot on the 17th. I hope to have a fitting day for both actors sometime this week coming up if I can get all the costumes in.

Also after Friday I should be able to give my friend all the computer and have a new build sometime early next week, depending on how fast he can put it all together. Either way all the loose ends that seemed to be impossible to fix are getting fixed, thanks to good friends.

Thanks for the support,
Daniel Hess

No comments:

Post a Comment